Is Killington for sale?

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

skibikeclimbguy
Black Carver

Re: Is Killington for sale?

Post by skibikeclimbguy »

It was abundantly obvious Killington was for sale. Mike tried to play it off like it was top secret and no one knew. I’m just a local with no inside information and it was obvious AF. From hiring freezes to reductions in service to “Scan A Thons” it was clear they were trying to sell. It was obvious they were trying to increase valuation for a sale. Everyone loves Mike, but now is the time where he needs to prove himself. Was he really limited by POWDR? Is the new ownership really committed to capital improvements? With our taxes sky f*** high, there better be some value in owning and living in Killington. We have trailed Stratton, Okemo, Mt Snow, and Stowe for decades. It’s time to see some tangible benefit.
Skid Mark
Black Carver

Post by Skid Mark »

skibikeclimbguy wrote: Sep 15th, '24, 22:59 It was abundantly obvious Killington was for sale. Mike tried to play it off like it was top secret and no one knew. I’m just a local with no inside information and it was obvious AF. From hiring freezes to reductions in service to “Scan A Thons” it was clear they were trying to sell. It was obvious they were trying to increase valuation for a sale. Everyone loves Mike, but now is the time where he needs to prove himself. Was he really limited by POWDR? Is the new ownership really committed to capital improvements? With our taxes sky f*** high, there better be some value in owning and living in Killington. We have trailed Stratton, Okemo, Mt Snow, and Stowe for decades. It’s time to see some tangible benefit.
Uh, Mike isn't responsible for taxes going up.
ski
Wanted Poster

Post by ski »

Skid Mark wrote: Sep 16th, '24, 06:35
skibikeclimbguy wrote: Sep 15th, '24, 22:59 It was abundantly obvious Killington was for sale. Mike tried to play it off like it was top secret and no one knew. I’m just a local with no inside information and it was obvious AF. From hiring freezes to reductions in service to “Scan A Thons” it was clear they were trying to sell. It was obvious they were trying to increase valuation for a sale. Everyone loves Mike, but now is the time where he needs to prove himself. Was he really limited by POWDR? Is the new ownership really committed to capital improvements? With our taxes sky f*** high, there better be some value in owning and living in Killington. We have trailed Stratton, Okemo, Mt Snow, and Stowe for decades. It’s time to see some tangible benefit.
Uh, Mike isn't responsible for taxes going up.
Read the post . . . He never said or implied "Mike" caused rising taxes . . .
"Fare you well, fare you well
I love you more than words can tell"